Congratulations on your admission to Webster University Geneva.
These are the next steps for you to secure your enrollment:
1. Review the letter of admission. This can be found by logging into your account on the Webster Application Portal. Please take note of the student ID as it will allow you to communicate with the university for payments and enrollments. Make sure to contact your admissions counselor if you have questions.
2. To confirm your attendance:
- Send your confirmation deposit of CHF 1,500 to save your place in the program (or CHF 2,500 if you are also applying for housing). See Bachelor’s Deposit Information or Master’s Deposit Information.
- Complete and return the Enrollment Agreement to the Business Office at email@example.com.
Deposit Refunds: See Tuition Deposit and Withdrawal Policy.
- Future payments: See Business Office Procedures for Payment document.
3. Get started on the visa process as soon as possible (check with the local Swiss Consulate and get your appointment). See Visa Handbook.
4. Complete your Housing Application Form. Reach Housing for additional information about options and pricing, or to request a housing waiver form. See “Housing Information“.
5. If you require Financial Aid, contact your Admissions Counselor. The application form will be available to you on your application portal.
6. Sign-up for Classes: a week or two after your tuition deposit is received, our Academic Advisors will contact you by email regarding course registration. See the “Study Plan and Classes”.
7. See Academic Calendar for term start and end dates.
8. Read about the next New Student Orientation.
9. Take a virtual tour of our campus here.
Meet the Admissions Team